Odd Side Ales Brew Pub Grand Haven Michigan: Microbrew Black Stout, IPA, Belgian Wheat Beers
My husband made homebrew back in 1980, when homebrew wasn't cool. Now home brew has a fancy name: microbrew. Microbrew pubs are freakishly popular. Grand Haven boasts a new brew pub, Odd Side Ales. My home brew guru and I toured and were impressed.
- ► 2017 (12)
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Free Printable Grocery Shopping List
- Smucker's Natural Jif Peanut Butter Review: Health...
- Healthy Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes
- Easy Vegetarian, Chicken, Shrimp and Pork Fried Ri...
- Homemade Pesto Sauce and Pesto Bread, Soup and Mai...
- Healthiest, Most Nutritious Packaged Breakfast Cer...
- Mediterranean Hummus Chickpea Spread
- Highland Estates Coffee Traders Vending Machine Co...
- Main-Dish Vegetarian and Chicken Rice Recipes
- Odd Side Ales Microbrew Pub in Grand Haven, Michig...
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2009 (70)
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.