Mediterranean Baklava and Honey Phyllo Dough Pastry Recipes My husband came home one day declaring himself in love... and not just with me. With baklava. You know that sticky-sweet honey and nut phyllo dough pastry perfected by Middle Eastern communities. Baklava is expensive to buy but easy to make. Read More
- ► 2017 (12)
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Mediterranean Baklava and Pyllo Dough Pastry Recip...
- Almaden Shiraz Boxed Wine
- Back to School Breakfast Smoothies and Shake Recip...
- Refrigerator Clean Up Leftovers Recipes: Garden Ve...
- Back to School Breakfast Ideas-- Think Outside the...
- Vegetarian Cobb Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Hells Kitchen Chef Ramsay Brings MasterChef to Fox...
- ▼ August (7)
- ► 2009 (70)
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.