Mediterranean Baklava and Honey Phyllo Dough Pastry Recipes My husband came home one day declaring himself in love... and not just with me. With baklava. You know that sticky-sweet honey and nut phyllo dough pastry perfected by Middle Eastern communities. Baklava is expensive to buy but easy to make. Read More
Almaden Vineyards Heritage Shiraz Wine Review
I like wine. I like red wine. I like dry red wine. I like Shiraz dry red wine. And I like inexpensive (some would say cheap). So I am pleased and delighted to inform you that Almaden Vineyards now makes a Heritage Shiraz in a box
Refrigerator Clean-Up Leftover Recipes: Garden Vegetable Meatloaf It's time to clean the refrigerator with me and whip up a hearty, delicious meal with leftovers. I clean the refrigerator and use up leftovers once a week. Today's leftovers recipe: Garden Vegetable Meatloaf; moist, piquant and packed with veggies.
To start the school day off right, it's important for children to eat a nutritious breakfast. Kids often skip breakfast because they lack time or breakfast foods. Think outside the box for breakfast ideas. Read More
Click here for free printable recipe!
Master Chef vs. Hell's Kitchen: Chef Gordon Ramsay Brings Cooking Competition to Amateur Arena Do you like Hell's Kitchen? C'mon admit it; you love to hear Chef Gordon Ramsay shred contestants' big egos like so much provolone. If you are hungry for more competitive cooking than just Hell's Kitchen check out Master Chef. Read More
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Mediterranean Baklava and Pyllo Dough Pastry Recip...
- Almaden Shiraz Boxed Wine
- Back to School Breakfast Smoothies and Shake Recip...
- Refrigerator Clean Up Leftovers Recipes: Garden Ve...
- Back to School Breakfast Ideas-- Think Outside the...
- Vegetarian Cobb Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Hells Kitchen Chef Ramsay Brings MasterChef to Fox...
- ▼ August (7)
- ► 2009 (70)
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.