Edamame: Soybeans in the Pod Are the New Tofu
For vegans, vegetarians and dieters, tofu and beans are diet staples. Now, edamame, raw soybeans still in the pod, is available in grocery stores. Edamame, fat free and full of protein and fiber, is real "green" food.
Read on for recipes...
- ► 2017 (12)
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (105)
- Pumpkin Recipes: Fall Harvest Goodness
- Healthy Packaged Foods Grocery List
- Michigan Apple Harvest Recipes
- Edamame: Soy Protein, Omega 3, Fiber, Vegan Treat
- Healthy Convenience Foods: School Lunches and Dorm...
- How to Make Your Own Sushi Rolls
- Labor Day BBQ for Vegan, Vegetarian, Special Diets...
- Labor Day Picnic Buffet for Vegan, Vegetarian, Spe...
- ▼ September (8)
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.