Pumpkin Recipes: Beta-Carotene Bonanza in Fall Harvest
I am a pumpkin fanatic. Every fall and through the winter, pumpkin appears in dozens of foods at my house. Pumpkin is full of vitamin A and beta-carotene. Pumpkin is perfect for vegans and vegetarians, too. There's a batch of succulent, savory pumpkin soup simmering right now...
- ► 2017 (12)
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (105)
- Pumpkin Recipes: Fall Harvest Goodness
- Healthy Packaged Foods Grocery List
- Michigan Apple Harvest Recipes
- Edamame: Soy Protein, Omega 3, Fiber, Vegan Treat
- Healthy Convenience Foods: School Lunches and Dorm...
- How to Make Your Own Sushi Rolls
- Labor Day BBQ for Vegan, Vegetarian, Special Diets...
- Labor Day Picnic Buffet for Vegan, Vegetarian, Spe...
- ▼ September (8)
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.