Five Quick, Easy Valentines Day Desserts

Need a great Valentines Day treat for a get-together, potluck, school party or family dinner? Although I am the family cook, I always seem to be the last one to be told when we are expected to bring a dessert to a get-together. I don't know how many times I've heard, 'oh by the way, you know that party? Well I said we'd bring something...' Consequently, I've developed an arsenal of last minute rescue recipes for just such an emergency. Here are five basic rescue recipes for goodies that you can whip up and have ready to walk out the door to any get together. Written for New Year's Eve, these treats are yummy year-round. The grasshopper pie recipe would make a "creme de la creme" dessert (pardon the pun) for St. Patrick's Day, too. These are mostly frozen desserts: peanut butter, banana split, peppermint stick, grasshopper, turtle and toffee. I don't know about you, but I never need an excuse to enjoy dessert. And thank you. Now I'm hungry! :0 Read more at Five Quick, Easy New Year's Eve Desserts

Pages

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews