4th of July Picnic or Party Buffet Tips Whether you are hosting a graduation open house, outdoor picnic for Memorial Day, outdoor party, wedding buffet, bridal shower or 4th of July backyard BBQ, make it easy on yourself with these inexpensive tips! Here's a diy party guide for your holiday buffet or picnic.
Bet you didn't know you could have your patriotic theme, your healthy vegetables and eat them too! Read More
When I first heard people rave about hummus, I thought 'yeah right. Bunch of yuppy, tree-hugger vegans; it's bean paste, folks!" Happily, I've had to eat my words. Mediterranean hummus is health food holy grail and must have been the Olympians ambrosia. Read More
Kashi Seven Whole Grain Frozen Entree Vegan Mayan Harvest Bake
TV dinners are getting a nice face lift from the dessicated chicken and reconstituted potatoes of yore. I've been enjoying a delicious frozen entree line: Kashi All Natural vegan whole ancient grain meals. My favorite? Mayan Harvest Bake. Read More
I don't normally drink flavored coffee. You know, the frothy kind with names you can't pronounce that cost, like $5 a glass? Since I've been dieting, I use International Delight Coffee House Inspirations Skinny Fat-Free Creamer for a treat. Read More
- ► 2017 (12)
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Non-Toxic Food Stain Removers, Prevention Tips
- Open House Buffet and Picnic Recipes
- Easy, Inexpensive Graduation Open House Party Plan...
- Easy Cookout, Outdoor Buffet and Backyard BBQ Tips...
- 20 Easy, Inexpensive Graduation Open House Buffet ...
- Holiday Appetizer Recipes
- Patriotic Foods for Memorial Day
- Hummus--Delicious, Healthy, Vegan Protein Source
- Kashi Seven Whole Grains Vegan Frozen Entree
- International Delight Coffee House Inspirations Sk...
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2009 (70)
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.