Occidental Hotel Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping Recipe: Muskegon, Michigan
In my home town of Muskegon, Michigan there was once a lovely old Victorian hotel with street level shopping called the Occidental Hotel. From the kitchens of this hotel came Occidental Hot Fudge ice cream topping; here's the recipe for this confection.
- ► 2017 (12)
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Homemade Frosting and Icing for Cakes: Cream Chees...
- Hostess Twinkies Minions Cupcakes for Despicable M...
- Graduation Cap Candies and Cookies
- Refrigerator Clean Up Leftovers Recipes: Cheesy Sa...
- Best Inexpensive Cuts of Beef Steak for Grilling
- Occidental Cafe Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe
- Cooking with Peanut Butter: Nutritious Recipes wit...
- Upper Peninsula Cornish Pasty Recipes
- Recipes to Use Up Old Leftover Vegetables
- Annie's Homegrown Bunny Pasta Mixes Product Review...
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2009 (70)
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.