The Lenten Kitchen: Vegetarian Tuna Recipes
This Lenten season, my husband and I are working toward a vegetarian diet. We are eating fish, but trying to avoid eggs and eat less dairy. Here are lenten tuna recipes. Tuna is loaded with protein and Omega-3 oils and low-fat.
- ► 2017 (12)
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Pound for Pound Challenge: Lose Weight, Donate Foo...
- Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Takes on Obesity in...
- Louisiana Crawfish Boil Recipe: Spicy Cajun Goodne...
- Couscous Morrocan Paste Mediterranean Diet Recipes...
- Lower Cholesterol Naturally
- Jewish Kosher and Kashrut Dietary Labels
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Lenten, Kosher Cooking With Spr...
- The Lenten Kitchen: Pretzel History and Vegan Soft...
- The Lenten Kitchen: Chinese Vegetable Egg Foo Youn...
- Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff Taco Shells
- Create Healthy Special Diet Bread Recipes in Your ...
- The Lenten Kitchen: Tuna Recipes for Vegetarians a...
- Eating Healthy for On the Go Families
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2009 (70)
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.