Dangerous Levels of BPA, Bisphenol A, Found in Canned Foods
Consumer Reports magazine has just published findings that the BPA, or Bisphenol A, a toxin found in plastics is being used in canned goods. Highest levels of BPA have been found is canned soups, tuna and green beans.
- ► 2017 (12)
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (105)
- The Good Cholesterol, Bad Cholesterol Diet
- FDA Looking at Toxic Levels of BPA in Canned Foods...
- Thanksgiving Recipe Guide: Pepperidge Farms Stuffi...
- Holiday Recipe Guide: Cranberries
- Holiday Recipes: All Natural Chicken and Vegetable...
- Mincemeat Pie Recipe: Vegan, Vegatarian Altnerativ...
- Alternative Game Bird Options for Thanksgiving Din...
- Sausage Alfredo; Chicken Pesto Soup Recipes
- ▼ November (8)
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.